some questions aoout extended attribute in my developmenât

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: some questions aoout extended attribute in my developmen​t
From: jinxiu su <sujinxiu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 17:16:47 +0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=ke7beLmrvFgm0Arshyh5YH//rWgXsZw6VaO1+bhbjcQ=; b=arYRPBKd9f+ZSguxm7zV75muGwHmPwJobjgEhJTtIioRWnEzNwFwNvoM1l52RDiMlm QZXxs5+d2OoEEe8wGNLi8WclSpz7eQFF7c6zL2O9rBOV66FoTwS91aYGSUZep+sIZ6no oc0We25WOCoMweGfFKGHnzsLhH6lC/TDGs0NHGfPyGLl6ifvaekDJsLD8Ja74dG+tTI8 GUuAFq/9T9gdNi1HYaAompwCHBCVB5aO2UEExKWVEMFoOLxN3mj7pWbqDW/FBndify7b ReF7ZYGCuYdhwlmMoShSiZYleavTM9toYHW5m8T9v68btT1DSsLKewfFiSBG35PQdA/W D+HA==
Hi....I am su, a new linuxer.

I am doing some development on linux security modules(LSM), and I use extended attribute to store the security information.

But problems encountered..

when the kernel module that I developed is working a long time ,the extended attribute of this file named /lib/ld-2.5.so lost.Exactly, it 's replace by zero.

and in my kernel module ,there is a policy, when create a inode, the extended attribute will be initialized to zero. But when I check /lib/ld-2.5.so, the inode is not changed, exactly it's not a new inode. I am becoming confused....

I think there must be some fatal bugs in my kernel module.But I am just wondering  in which condition  can make a file's extended attribute field to be replaced by zero? in which condition can make /lib/ld-2.5.so extended attribute to be zero?