Link Exchange with oss.sgi.com (PR6)

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Link Exchange with oss.sgi.com (PR6)
From: Yasmin N <yasmin.n@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 23:39:34 -0000
Hi,

I would like to invite you to do a 3-way link exchange with oss.sgi.com.
ColorBlender is a well established PR6 domain. The link exchange will benefits
to both of our audience. To get started, please follow the steps below:

1. Add your link to our directory at http://www.colorscheme.info/links. You are
able to choose title and keywords for your link in this step.

2. Once completed, you will receive an email with instruction and HTML code for
adding a link to Site B on oss.sgi.com.

This creates a one-way linking pattern (ColorBlender (Site A) -> oss.sgi.com ->
Site B). It will improve search engine ranking for oss.sgi.com and our Site B
as all links are one-way.

If you don't want to receive any message from us, please unsubscribe using the
link below: