bad version from xfs_repair after raid crash

To: "xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: bad version from xfs_repair after raid crash
From: Andreas Vogler <andreas.vogler@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 16:59:11 +0200
Accept-language: de-DE
Acceptlanguage: de-DE
Hi all,

we had a crash of a raid 5 system. After rebuilding we could access one of  two
partitions. Upon mounting the second parttion we got an error "mount: Structure
needs cleaning". So we tried using xfs_repair.

Xfs_repair returns: "bad primary superblock - bad version number !!!"

and tries to find a secondary superblock but gives up after scanning the volume.

Looking at the superblock with xfs_db looks good as far as I can tell. Can
anybody give me a hint what "bad version number" means?

Thank you very much in advance.

  Andreas Vogler