Re: xfs warnings on kernel 3.2.15

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: xfs warnings on kernel 3.2.15
From: Michael Monnerie <michael.monnerie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 12:50:45 +0200
Am Freitag, 10. August 2012, 08:15:18 schrieb Dave Chinner:
> The freeze/thaw deadlock is not fixed in 3.5 and i think it missed
> 3.6 as well so you're going to be waiting until 3.7 for this to be
> fixed, I suspect....

OK, at least you guys have a plan for a fix. I'm happy to get that fixed
soon. Thank you.

But when I think about it: Isn't that worth a backport fix? VMware isn't
a seldom used piece of software, and we use NetApp Storage with
snapshots, which is also used a lot worldwide. I can imagine others have
the same problem, or is it just me?

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Michael Monnerie, Ing. BSc