Looking for Distributor Worlds new tyre marking

To: Verborgene_Empfaenger:;
Subject: Looking for Distributor Worlds new tyre marking
From: Tire Style <seyrek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 18:27:25 +0200

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

We like to introduce today our brand new patented individual tyre marking Invention.

This is worlds new on the market and of the highest quality

You can label your tyres for automobile and motorcycle individually according to their own wishes.

We have
real pictures in the attached in PDF file and see on our homepage www.tire-style.com

Also you can read the tyre marking
while the is driving see it on :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stroboscopic_effectt

We offer you cooperation as Distributor in their region and country.

We would be pleased if they would include our product in their product range in the store and online shop.

We offer you:

Area protection

Wide licensing

On our website they listed as distributor

You can sales letters deserve and at the Assembly.

We would be delighted to win it as a partner.

Get more information on our homepage :

www.tire-style.com

We like to answer your questions anytime.

Best regards from Germany

Göksel Seyrek

-Sales Manager-

Contact :