let's work together

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: let's work together
From: Eddie Brown <eddie.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 07:31:01 +0000
Hi,

I'll take this opportunity to introduce myself, my name is Eddie Brown,
very nice to meet you. I'm SEO expert working at iSEO Traffic.

I came across oss.sgi.com while making a research for one of
my partners and I have few interesting suggestions for you
like increasing your traffic & improving your rankings.
I would love to tell you more about my ideas.

If you are interested I will be happy to send the additional information
and all the details needed to make it happen.

Thanks a bunch,

Eddie Brown
iSEOtraffic.org
My LinkedIn page