Makeup mirror suppliers shared photos with you

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Makeup mirror suppliers shared photos with you
From: Makeup mirror suppliers <nbvictory1@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 05:34:29 +0000
Dear:

We have obtained your name and address from internet search,I know you sell fashion and promotion item,and we are writing to inquire whether you would be willing to establish business relations with us. We have been manufacturing promotion gift for many years now.our main products have makeup mirror,cosmetic brush,hair comb/brush,manicure sets, bottle opener,measuring tape etc.At present we are interested in extending our overseas market and would appreciate your respond. Considering our competitive prices and high quality,we expect to establish a long-term partnership With you.

We look forward to your early reply.

Thanks
Best Regards!
Ike