xfs_repair failing.

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: xfs_repair failing.
From: Emmanuel Florac <eflorac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 23:51:54 +0200
Hi list,
I have a serious problem with a 60 TB XFS filesystem which looks
seriously hosed. It was repaired once earlier last week, but crashed
again after a repair friday and now xfs_repair fails with this message:

 bad magic # 0x1 in btcnt block 61/27137
 bad magic # 0xfffe68ff in btcnt block 61/201728942

(xfs_repair 2.9.8)

The filesystem can only be mounted read-only at this point.

I suspect a RAID corruption (Adaptec 52445 with firmware 18252, Hitachi
HUA 3TB drives, RAID 6). The RAID controller have been replaced, but it
doesn't help. Any ideas?