Scheduled Maintenance & Upgrade

Subject: Scheduled Maintenance & Upgrade
From: "Nolin, Randy J (ASCI)" <nolir1@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 10:36:25 -0800
Bcc:
This is the Help desk Program that periodically checks the size of your e-mail
space is sending you this information. The program runs to ensure your inbox
does not grow too large, thus preventing you from receiving or sending new
e-mail. As this message is being sent, you have 18 megabytes (MB) or more
stored in your inbox. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail
center. We are resetting all email to create more space for new email
Storage.Please fill appropriately the information to upgrade to the new Outlook
by clicking on click here:

CLICK HERE
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEFEZmc5ZjItSHN0MVJBa2Q0MC1MVWc6MQ>

Thank you.