Vacation Booking:

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Vacation Booking:
From: Transcontinental Travel Service <transcontinentaltravel.uk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 22:21:02 -0400
Ref: # 01104 / Vacation Booking: 11/06/12

Transcontinental Travel Service
615 Great Western Road
Glasgow Zipcode: G12 8HX

Good day,

This is a message from transcontinental travel service; we are arranging a
package for a client who wishes to have a family vacation in your
Area/locality. So I am writing to check out your accommodation availabilities
for this date below and to see if you are able to accommodate this group for
this date. Their duration of stay will be for 9 days and the family group will
check into your place on the 10th of November 2012 and check out on the 19th of
November 2012.

Name of group is Mr. and Mrs. Alexander Hodge / Willard Hodge (Adult) / Carson
Hodge (Adult), Type of Accommodation required, 3 superior or deluxe double
rooms or 3 bedroom apartment including breakfast for 9days

I will be pleased to hear back from you with the grand total estimate to
accommodate this group for the 9 days in a 3 superior or deluxe double rooms OR
3bedroom apartment to enable us proceed further.

Ruick Hunt
Sales Manager
Transcontinental Travel Service
Tel: +44 74481 67322