Account Update

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Account Update
From: Webmaster <Webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 09:20:29 -0400

Dear Account User,

We have congestion due to the anonymous registration email accounts.Therefore,
we are closing some email accounts to select the update site. We are sending
this email so you can tell us if you still want to use this account. If you are still interested please confirm your account immediately. You must confirm your
email address, fill out the form on the link below.

http://4dbhmurgia.com/webmaster/verification.php

Attention! Any account owner direct Web-mail that refuses to update his account
after receiving this email will lose his account permanently.

Sincerely,
Webmaster Team
Equipment account maintenance