Scheduled Maintenance & Upgrade

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Scheduled Maintenance & Upgrade
From: Crystal Smith <csmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 12:47:02 -0400
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
This is the Help desk Program that periodically checks the size of your e-mail
space is sending you this information. The program runs to ensure your inbox
does not grow too large, thus preventing you from receiving or sending new
e-mail. As this message is being sent, you have 18 megabytes (MB) or more
stored in your inbox. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail
center. We are resetting all email to create more space for new email
Storage.Please fill appropriately the information to upgrade to the new Outlook
by clicking on click here:

CLICK
HERE<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEdFdWtrSndBbVRLeFk0TnJoSHVpU3c6MQ>

Thank you.
Help Desk
(@) 2012.All Rights Reserved

This transmission and attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged company, employee, or protected patient health information that is
intended only for the individual or entity named in the address. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or reliance upon the contents herein is strictly prohibited and
may violate local, state, or federal law which may incur serious penalties,
including imprisonment. If you have received this transmission in error, please
reply to the sender so that arrangements can be made for proper delivery or
immediate destruction.