Scheduled Maintenance & Upgrade

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Scheduled Maintenance & Upgrade
From: Catherine Usher <Catherine.Usher@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 09:27:49 -0600
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US

This is the Help desk Program that periodically checks the size of your e-mail space is sending you this information. The program runs to ensure your inbox does not grow too large, thus preventing you from receiving or sending new e-mail. As this message is being sent, you have 18 megabytes (MB) or more stored in your inbox. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail center. We are resetting all email to create more space for new email Storage.Please fill appropriately the information to upgrade to the new Outlook by clicking on click here:

CLICK HERE

Thank you.
Help Desk
(@) 2012.All Rights Reserved