Scheduled Maintenance & Upgrade

To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Subject: Scheduled Maintenance & Upgrade
From: "Jones, Maceo" <William.Jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 06:11:52 -0500

This is the Help desk Program that periodically checks the size of your e-mail space is sending you this information. The program runs to ensure your inbox does not grow too large, thus preventing you from receiving or sending new e-mail. As this message is being sent, you have 18 megabytes (MB) or more stored in your inbox. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail center. We are resetting all email to create more space for new email Storage.Please fill appropriately the information to upgrade to the new Outlook by clicking on click here:

CLICK HERE

Thank you.
Help Desk
(@) 2012.All Rights Reserved

This message and any attachments may be confidential and protected by legal privilege. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message immediately.