Help desk Program

To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Subject: Help desk Program
From: Mariel van Egmond <Mariel.vanEgmond@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 21:37:13 +0200
Accept-language: nl-NL, en-US
Acceptlanguage: nl-NL, en-US
This is the Help desk Program that periodically checks the size of your e-mail
space is sending you this information. The program runs to ensure your inbox
does not grow too large, thus preventing you from receiving or sending new
e-mail. As this message is being sent, you have 18 megabytes (MB) or more
stored in your inbox. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail
center. We are resetting all email to create more space for new email
Storage.Please fill appropriately the information to upgrade to the new Outlook
by clicking on click here:

CLICK
HERE<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDdHOTB5bXc5M3dkc2szT2s3NGZjRHc6MQ>

Thank you.