Re: badly destroyed XFS (on LVM) - how to repair?

To: "Emmanuel Florac" <eflorac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: badly destroyed XFS (on LVM) - how to repair?
From: Michael Monnerie <michael.monnerie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 19:16:16 +0200
Cc: "xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I even rebooted the server, because a "vgchange -ay" hangs that session. Still
after the reboot it does this, I can't go around this.

So if lvm is correct, then xfs_repair and xfs_metadump have a problem, as they
both seem to not work correctly here.

Vom iPhone gesendet, bitte Tippfehler zu entschuldigen.
Michael Monnerie
+436604156531