About tube connector and shop fixtures/Поставщик установки мебели и мебе

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: About tube connector and shop fixtures/Поставщик установки мебели и мебельной фурнитуры
From: "Bob" <ex3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 10:37:18 +0800
Dear Purchase Manager,
How are you ? This is BOB from Green ponint company which is a professional
manufacturer about furniture fittings and harware including knob series,hanger
and hook series,leg series,castor series,drawer slide series,tube supports and
joints series and so on.

There are various materials such as  zinc alloy, stainless steel,iron,alu
materials etc,and we also supply OEM service.

We had exported to more than 50 countries and area. Especial Russia market.

I also attached our some items pictures for your checking.

If you have any inquiry about furniture hardware,Please don't hesitate to send
us email.we would like to offer you the best price with best service.

Thanks & Best regards

Bob

Taizhou Greenpoint Hardware Co.,Ltd.

ADD:2-406 JuDing Mansion DongHai Avenue TaiZhou ZheJiang China 318000

TEL: 0086-576-88538277

FAX: 86-576-88553277

EMAIL:ex3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.greenpoint.cn/