Upgrade Notification

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Upgrade Notification
From: "Gavino Pisanu" <gpisanu@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 09:11:36 +0200
We are currently Upgrading our data base and e-mail account
center to classic webmail server. We are deleting all unused
email account to create more space for new accounts.

To prevent your account from closing please Click the link
below for update and to migrate to new server

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/
viewform?formkey=dHRISkxmMWxZOFNSNE15aXJLeHEyc0E6MQ

Warning!!! Email account owner that refuses to update his or
her Account will lose it account permanently.