XFS restored to lost and found

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: XFS restored to lost and found
From: Nick Hollingsworth <nick.hollingsworth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 22:30:07 -0700
Hi all,

So I've managed to corrupt an XFS files system running on software RAID. How exactly I'm not sure....it may have been when using CentOS rescue when trying to get the system to boot.

Using xfs_repair with various options I've managed to get the FS to a state where it'll mount but there are no directories only inode numbers in the lost and found directory.

Is there any way to remap these back to directories? Any ideas how I may have gotten into this mess?

Thanks.

Nick