Christ Love,

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Christ Love,
From: Salt Light Ministry <lcd.service56@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 05:05:55 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Kgs5MWYIOdj6ww5Xe2hGUX9FJ659LK1OXCZP394JmNk=; b=sHI9dZFhGgkuYSRDR5KJy0wSAbjuDXhhdNSBMAQ72hFlIuCW6wuY107ozo49ejd510 9nkmLHYQYSaDH9Nje9RR4Gc8Izsuxiprh7fPfu8VW1NVjtwaDjAt8IlFwyr60ib85BjP bgBBXDbPttb3etSNkrPrfKe1Hfs01ZODkgW/ZwSwdLNoIsN3X2HO9h7+hEIECWr+JmuZ S48A+2X5pex0fiswOPArOMSdoBFBOr6hZ6DJw4NFJKwGY2icDdN+d2HFlchuZ8047e0u XJKBbYlmMje1wRdSfA3iG4PuqV7yEUQJhSHLsMXf23LYJUsVZBaG3hmEW6FjsHsDAigp 7RIg==
Salt And Light Ministry
Evangelist Taiye A
Po Box 7389
Benin City Edo State,Nigeria 23452

Dear Friends in Christ,

I greet you out there in Jesus Lovely name. I am the way, the truth and the life, no man comet to the Father but by me John 14:6. Jesus Christ is our salvation! I was searching for a study material when I came across your email and convinced you are a Christian.

Please do not be angry at this letter and undermine me because I am reaching you through the internet. The Lord led me to your email and I know I’m blessed having to know you. I am a member of Salt And Light Ministry. By His grace I’m a believer born again. I am married with six children. I have a great passion doing the work of the master especially now I work on my own having not to be disturbed like when I was working 10 hours in the clerk office work.. I am not rich in this worldly riches but rich spiritually in Christ. I came to know Christ in 1994 and since then serve Him with commitment. I live in an area where there is much hunger and crisis but the Lord keeps us from them all. Our church is a small church with about thirty people. I am the church secretary as well as Adult Sunday school teacher. As you can see I can speak and understand English well as we are British colonized country.

I am writing you because I need your help for bibles. Bibles are costly here and many Christians do not have bibles. Most get theirs from people in other countries when they can reach to other Christians there. My friend told me to go internet where I can get some to help and I know the Lord has directed me to you. so I’m using this medium to request for  21 giant print holy bibles for the aged ones in the Sunday school class. king James Version would be preferable as we mostly use this during service. If other version is what you have we would appreciate them. The bibles could also be used bibles as long as the pages are correct we would use them. All bibles are needed in English and please you can send them through registered or insured air-mail through post office. Post office. Please kindly help us and sow this seed to our lives here. Where a seed is sown, harvest will surely come and it will come to you. I would prayerfully wait to hear from you.

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
In His service
Evangelist,  Taiye A