Re: repeated abuses of the XFS list

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: repeated abuses of the XFS list
From: Russell Cattelan <cattelan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 21:01:55 -0500
Sorry for what appears to be an off topic posts.

These emails were part of a non-xfs related conversation
that was forwarded to list by Peter Grandi.

While I did write these emails I did not sent them to the list.

If any additional emails on this topic show up they will not have come
directly from me.

-Russell