Re: repeated abuses of the XFS list

To: Peter Grandi <pg_xf2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: repeated abuses of the XFS list
From: Russell Cattelan <cattelan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 19:44:07 -0500
Well I'm afraid I'm going to respectfully disagree.
I don't have the full story of everything that happened
but none of the post you pointed out are totally off topic.
There seems to be some question about what you have said previously
about XFS,  which to me would seem on topic.

I have forwarded your email to Christoph and the other prominent members
of the XFS team and if they feel further action is warranted we
can revisit the issue. Based on what you have sent I do
not feel there is grounds for action.

-Russell