Re: repeated abuses of the XFS list

To: Peter Grandi <pg_xf2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: repeated abuses of the XFS list
From: Russell Cattelan <cattelan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 18:55:38 -0500
You must be joking!
I'm not about to ban one of the most knowledgeable and productive
xfs developers from the email list.

I see nothing particularly offensive about these posts.

I can understand you may upset about what Christoph said but
he has every right to state his opinions on things no matter how
much you disagree.

-Russell