Re: [RFC] Add XFS support in SYSLINUX

To: Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RFC] Add XFS support in SYSLINUX
From: CHEN Baozi <baozich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 09:36:24 +0800
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=gtrmT/7TJRDZ2yqj4/U36xHZMP3CzEeuzpt4e+ON2Pk=; b=VrY5HLH9QSD0oQ8X9Vw86rFoqxocXIInbjfESWQNlfCh9RSdtS+WRsxb0H/E+UqnKw tngboPpktaSoUD4BRBHC95q9gTzDAL1sFEzBPFUY6BgCZwzj4YqOFvqvzkNBCV+qKqBO gHlYETLTgTCf71P5KRvb3u2zUSaGZsen//fFDQbI0KT46BE4p9VYBIB4QiEidEQb+kn+ NyzhcP5qh+HYpvgvrL/0Izr3HiZ11Ceu/waebMWS35iXQrOJj8400v9NgRrcNJSmJXVo Yo2EBGmZH2dyWOhtJ5hDJwAHO/fqVZmsAJWvY5/33fIneBnRSTrQoTgJbwhZ02XTwYVV z/wA==
Thanks for advice:-)

Baozi