The Wall Streert Journal Asia Newspaper " Discount 74% /For New Member 2

To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Subject: The Wall Streert Journal Asia Newspaper " Discount 74% /For New Member 2012
From: "Nunoun, Noppawan" <Noppawan.Nunoun@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 13:10:03 +0800
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Disposition-notification-to: "Nunoun, Noppawan" <Noppawan.Nunoun@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

cid:image001.jpg@01CC6BBC.9A1D0AC0

Dear Sir / Madam

We are writing to you as we consider that business news is your concern.

May we take this time introduce you shortly about our Journal and our offers.

Our company, Dow Jones, publishes The Wall Street Journal Asia, a daily business English newspaper, rewarding the world’s most respected for decision maker. Every day, we service an elite group of senior executives in 16 countries in Asia, including Thailand. Now we offer you both print and online editions, all the news you need at your fingertips 24 hours a day, that will cost you only Baht  19  per day.

Should you have any inquiry, please do not hesitate to let me know. We will be glad to discuss with you.

Start Subscription Now : Plus Special Welcome Offer :   Offer Valid for  5  Business days

That's a 3 in 1 subscription, so you can get the news that matters within Asia Pacific region and the world.

Rectangular Callout: So, let me know, how about your decision?
Please reply me back if you want to subscribe.

 - Enjoy only the basis baht 400/month by credit card charged

 - Get Free Access To WWW.WSJ.com  For Subscriber only

Special Price : Discount rate  74  %   For 1 year at only Baht  4,800

New Stand Price : For 1 year at  12,800 Baht ( Bt 50 per 1 copy ) + Online ( 6,078 Baht )

 Number of Subscriptions

 Discount Rate

 Price per Issue

           Price Per Subscription

     1 +

     56%

          32

  8,200 Baht *Get Free Access To WWW.WSJ.com + MP4

     2 - 10

     74%

          19

  4,800 Baht *Get Free Access To WWW.WSJ.com

Today's issue of The Wall Street Journal Asia is now available. Please click on the following link to start the download:

http://www2.wsj-asia.com/wsja/issue/display.php?code=37504429&date=20120402

WSJ. Printed

-Leading stories providing the day’s top financial, economic and political news in the region and across the globe.

-Supplements and special features including in-depth reports on Environment, Energy, Technology and Business.

-256 issue per year. (18 baht per issue)

Wsj. Epaper

-PDF of the WSJ Asia newspaper with the function to search, save and share.

-Can read the newspaper every time and everywhere when you have a web browser.

-This app. look at the same real newspaper but have many utility function such as you can hear the voice read for you, gallery for collect a picture.

-For comfortable to customer who want to read newspaper by web browser, Iphone, Ipad, BB or Android.

WSJ Online

-Access to constantly refreshed news 24/7 – Updated breaking news and locally originated stories from Asia and around the world.

-Access to Journal Community – A platform to share and discuss your thoughts, get answers, and connect with other WSJ.com readers.

-Plus, you’ll have access to more local content covering China, Hong Kong, India and Japan.

http://www.asia.wsj.com

This special rate 1st year 4,800 Baht, by the end of the first year of subscription if you renew for 2nd year we still reserve privilege for you to renew at 5,880  Baht rather than full subscription rat

Best regards,

Natpapatsorn Nunoun |  Marketing Executive
Dow Jones Distribution Co.(Asia), Inc. Thailand Branch
540 Merury Tower Floor 5, Room#502-504,Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan Bangkok, 10330 Thailand
T: +662-690-4227 | M: +66 85-222-3545 | F: +662-690-4229,+662-6904233 |
E:
noppawan.nunoun@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.asia.wsj.com; www.cn.wsj.com, www.india.wsj.com; www.jp.wsj.com