Signed-off-by: Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxx>
fs/xfs/xfs_trans_ail.c | 14 --------------
1 file changed, 14 deletions(-)
--- xfs.orig/fs/xfs/xfs_trans_ail.c 2012-03-25 17:16:19.787923358 +0200
+++ xfs/fs/xfs/xfs_trans_ail.c 2012-03-25 17:16:37.094590345 +0200
@@ -760,20 +760,6 @@ xfs_trans_ail_delete_bulk(
- * The active item list (AIL) is a doubly linked list of log
- * items sorted by ascending lsn. The base of the list is
- * a forw/back pointer pair embedded in the xfs mount structure.
- * The base is initialized with both pointers pointing to the
- * base. This case always needs to be distinguished, because
- * the base has no lsn to look at. We almost always insert
- * at the end of the list, so on inserts we search from the
- * end of the list to find where the new item belongs.
- * Initialize the doubly linked list to point only to itself.