On Fri, Mar 02, 2012 at 03:41:23AM -0500, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 11:12:27AM -0500, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> > [looks like the list manager ate this mail the first time, sorry if
> > anyone gets it twice]
> > We have some important repair fixes pending, as well as major changes
> > in xfsdump. Maybe it's time to schedule releases in about two weeks
> > and get any outstanding changes in?
> We've dragged this out another 1 1/2 month, so let's get the ball
> rolling. I'd like to declare today feature and string freeze for
> xfsprogs 3.1.8, and once Jakub has sent in the translations get it
> out. We should try to get a 3.1.9 out relatively soon after that as
> there is lots more repair work pending, as well as the userspace support
> for separate group and project quotas. If we aim for a 2 to 3 month
> release cycle we should be able to time it for the Linux 3.4 release.
Where can I get .pot for xfsprogs-3.1.8 from?
> There are no translations for xfsdump, but I'd propose to release it at
> the same time. Given the significant changes I think the xfsdump
> version should be bumped to 3.1.0.
Currently I have about 1/3 of xfsdump strings translated and they slowly
grow... I'll sent them after completion.
Jakub Bogusz http://qboosh.pl/