Contact Discovery- Partnership Opportunity

To: <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Contact Discovery- Partnership Opportunity
From: "Bryan Hanson" <bryan.hanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:57:06 -0500
Disposition-notification-to: "Bryan Hanson" <bryan.hanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

Have you purchased a contact database recently and found it to be highly inaccurate?  Are you frustrated by the wasted time, energy and money spent by your sales and marketing teams as a result, with little to no return on your investment?

ED Group specializes in identifying the correct contacts within organizations that use and buy your products and services.

Send us a list of companies you’d like to penetrate.   We’ll match your company list to our contact database and provide back to you contact details including phone numbers, mailing address and verified email of the person or people who perform the job roles you’re looking for.  Further, for special titles or hard to find contacts, our team consisting of over 400 highly trained consultants and tele-researchers will build custom lists for you, using the web, private databases, phone interviews, and other proprietary methodology to find the correct contacts for you.

In addition to new databases, we can help you identify and fix the incorrect and missing fields in the databases that populate your CRM and SFA applications. Our Data Appending Services can quickly and accurately append the missing and inaccurate fields like:

  • Email addresses
  • Phone Numbers
  • Mailing Addresses
  • Revenue of the company
  • Number of employees
  • Parent, Branch or Subsidiary information
  • Job Titles
  • Job function

Please let me know how your schedule looks for a quick 15 minute discovery call.

If there is someone else I need to talk to within your organization, please forward this message.

Regards,

Bryan Hanson

ED Group.