reserved blocks pool default size

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: reserved blocks pool default size
From: Łukasz Oleś <lukasz.oles@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 12:02:22 +0100
Hi,

I updated kernel from 2.6.27 to 2.6.35 and noticed that free size on my xfs volume changed. Before update there was 7MB free space, now there is none.

After some investigation I found that default size for reserved block pool changed [1].
On this volume I have one very big file which is exported as iSCSI disk via SCST and one small configuration file. The big file size will never change. Small file size can change only by some KB.

With this assumptions, can I revert this change and set reserved blocks pool size to 1024 blocks?

[1]. http://kerneltrap.org/mailarchive/git-commits-head/2010/3/6/28671

Reagards,

--
Łukasz Oleś