Don't miss out on special training offers from Fred Pryor Seminars and C

To: "Sami Farin" <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Don't miss out on special training offers from Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack
From: "Fred Pryor Seminars/CareerTrack" <Fred_Pryor_SeminarsCareerTrack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 18:48:17 -0500
In today's competitive work environment, professionals are always looking for
ways to maximize their time, grow their skills, and maintain their relevancy.
You're receiving this email because we at Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack,
divisions of PARK University Enterprises, Inc., would like to provide you with
discounts and special offers on professional business skills training. With
more than 40 years in the seminar industry, we know what it takes to help you
maintain a competitive edge and succeed in your career.

We would like to continue communicating with you via email to provide you with
savings of up to 50% on events coming soon to your area. If you would prefer to
not receive these special email offers, please follow the link below.

http://professionaltraining5.com/o/?ZXD=183.1174638595.44817179&ZXU=1798002

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

Fred Pryor Seminars & CareerTrack
divisions of PARK University Enterprises, Inc.
5700 Broadmoor, Suite 300, Mission, KS 66202

www.pryor.com