higher position for your site.

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: higher position for your site.
From: Marian Dolan <marian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 22:14:52 +0000
Hi,

I would like to introduce myself my name is Marian, webmaster of SocialSEOMaster.com
among other sites that I personally maintain.

While working on a project for my partners website I've found oss.sgi.com
and I decided to contact you to tell you little bit more about what I do.

I'm a SEO expert with vast experience over the years in the SEO field
placing my partner's websites on Google's 1st results page for the
keywords they're after.

I would like to elaborate more and send you more information, to share
my thoughts, tips & tricks.

Please let me know if you're interested and we'll take it from there.

Thanks a lot,

Marian Dolan
marian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SocialSEOMaster.com