Re: XFS status update for November 2011

To: Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XFS status update for November 2011
From: Sedat Dilek <sedat.dilek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 15:52:17 +0100
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx, linux-fsdevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=I5IP7fMVXF0o5UJSGrs3NGysqDmtsGchjx6uX6oBVas=; b=iWFsAJZfWuUsI5DYVd9orpphxRlp7/fsTC7D0jwH9dfUj97wsSNRR4rXIAW9P0ans0 q1I9t1mOguW4cVrnlzxhIUzlht0wqr+n90b91ZygIF4xemhtr9AFyKqZxraVimbbnaI0 Jggb7Xi8ADY5sUfDWlkrGpAQup+9slwvcimQI=
November or December?

- Sedat -