Hello

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hello
From: Alexandre Millon <bilhouse@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 14:47:27 +0100
Body

Hope you get this on time, I made a trip this past weekend to Scotland, UK and
had my bag stolen from me with my passport and credit cards in it.
The embassy is willing to help by letting me fly without my passport, I just
have to pay for a ticket and settle Hotel bills.

  Unfortunately for me, I can't have access to funds without my credit
card,I've made contact with my bank but they need more time to come up with a
new one. I was thinking of asking you to lend me some quick funds that I
can give back as soon as I get in.

    I really need to be on the next available flight.I can forward you details
on how you can get the funds to me. You can reach me via email.

I await your response

regards
 Alexandre Millon