XFS update for 3.1-stable (resent)

To: greg@xxxxxxxxx, stable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: XFS update for 3.1-stable (resent)
From: Ben Myers <bpm@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 12:10:54 -0600
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx, bpm@xxxxxxx
Hey Greg,

The last mailing of this patch set went AWOL.  Here's another whirl.

Greg K-H wrote:
> Was stable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on the to: line?   If so, I should have seen them
> through that, but I don't, which is worrysome to me.

I thought so.

> The 3.0 series is already in the last 3.0.11 release, so I don't need them, I
> think I need the 3.1 patches, right?

Affirmative.  You only need the 3.1 patches, here they are:

---

This is a series of XFS fixes from current mainline which are important for
3.1-stable.  Note that it is the same patch set that Christoph submitted for
3.0-stable, minus the first three patches which are already included in 3.1.

My QA came out ok with these six patches atop 3.1.y.

Thanks!
Ben