Hello,You Have Waiting Check This Week!!!

To: "Friend" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Hello,You Have Waiting Check This Week!!!
From: <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 18:57:27 -0700
Hi,You Have Waiting Check This Week!!!

Hello Friend,

My name is Jessica Allen "29 Year Old Stay At Home Mom Exposes How She
Earned Over $10,857 In
14 Days For Just Filling In Simple Forms Online!"You Can Now Work From The
Comfort Of Home!

Thousands Of Members And I Are Living Our Dreams And In The Next Few
Minutes,You Can Do The Same!
For A New Members Who Join Before Cut-off Also Earn This Kind Of Money
$1,399.16 At Your Own Home.
"All You Need Is A Computer And Internet Access!"

Inviting your friends online in your spare time is a very easy way to make
some extra
money. Our members are earning more than $1,399.16 or more by joining this
website..

Earn money by referring others to join this website.You will get $49.97
for each referral.
Suppose if someone joins under your referral link and  you will
get a commission of $49.97 USD in each..

Is Very Easy To make 4 referral Friends per day,4 x $49.97 =$199.88 earn
everyday)
So in one week? $199.88 x 7 days=$1,399.16 /every week for just referring
other Friends.
This is Different to Other Work at Home Opportunities..

Change Your Life Get Your Waiting Check Here:==>> http://oril.biz/2x4

"Irrefutable Proof That This Works Like A Charm!"

This are paid referrals,placed DIRECTLY under you.If you are a Powerline
member,
AND qualified: Any sales of the following members make will be passed up

Month = Date = Time ===============( Join Members )======( Country's )

M NOV.23 @ 11:19 PM =============== Shelly Marquez  ===== United States
M NOV.23 @ 11:19 PM =============== Rolldan Pacson  ===== United States
M NOV.23 @ 06:23 PM =============== Stephen Harris  ===== Canada
M NOV.23 @ 11:19 PM =============== Jackie Parkers  ===== United States
M NOV.22 @ 11:19 PM ============ Rowena Harison  ===== United States
M NOV.22 @ 06:23 PM ============ Geralden Roses  ===== New Zealand
M NOV.22 @ 08:26 AM ============ Renee Jenkinse  ===== Australia
P NOV.22 @ 02:31 PM ============ Elizabeth Rios  ===== Singapore
M NOV.21 @ 02:37 PM ========== Karen Schiller  ===== United Kingdom
M NOV.21 @ 04:21 PM ========== Analou Roddman  ===== Germany
P NOV.21 @ 09:38 PM ========== Karen Stephens  ===== Sri Lanka
P NOV.21 @ 10:45 PM ========== Josephen Coper  ===== United States
M NOV.20 @ 10:19 AM ======== Vecky Camptons  ===== United States
P NOV.20 @ 08:32 PM ======== Gaynell Bailey  ===== South Africa
M NOV.20 @ 09:40 PM ======== Barbara Thunder ===== Netherlands
P NOV.20 @ 10:21 AM ======== James Williams  ===== North Carolina
P NOV.19 @ 11:08 PM ====== David Robinson  ===== United States
M NOV.19 @ 12:39 AM ====== Carolyn Smiths  ===== Hungary
M NOV.19 @ 02:30 AM ====== Andrew Stocton  ===== New Zealand
P NOV.19 @ 02:42 AM ====== Matthew Evander ===== Portugal
M NOV.18 @ 08:18 AM === Steven Hopekin  ===== United States
P NOV.18 @ 02:38 AM === Jenny Hamilton  ===== United States
P NOV.18 @ 02:53 AM === Stefany Gibson  ===== Italy
P NOV.18 @ 02:38 AM === Amie Stephenson ===== United States
P NOV.17 @ 02:53 AM = Roben McTan     ===== China
P NOV.17 @ 02:38 AM = Amie Stephenson ===== United States
P NOV.17 @ 02:53 AM = Roben Mcartney  ===== United Kingdom
P NOV.17 @ 02:53 AM = Arlene Travis   ===== United Kingdom

IMPORTANT: NOVEMBER,- 30 -2011 is the Cut-Off Date to lock in your
position!
Be sure to JOIN NOW to secure ALL the commission before they go to someone
else!
Your Commissions will be paid on Dec/ 20/2011 Big Company issue by
paycheck
Direct to Your name Personally no limit of your income.

Click Bellow And Get Your Waiting Check $1,399.16 limited time until
NOV/30/2011...

Change Your Life Get Your Waiting Check Here:==>> http://oril.biz/2x4

Start making money now by this program. So refer more and earn more.

To your success,
Jessica Allen

This is where you can type a brief description of your site.

Email sent by: waitingchek@xxxxxxxxx (Jessica Allen)