Re: EFSCORRUPTED on mount?

To: Gregory Farnum <gregory.farnum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: EFSCORRUPTED on mount?
From: Emmanuel Florac <eflorac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 22:52:39 +0100
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Le Mon, 21 Nov 2011 10:06:20 -0800 vous écriviez:

> Is there something useful I can do about this? Data I can provide to
> help track down what broke?

xfs_check is mostly useless nowadays, use "xfs_repair -n" instead. At
this stage, there's probably not much you can do but an "xfs_repair -L"
to zero the log. Hope for the better.

In my opinion some service using the filesystem (ceph?) got stuck at
reboot and prevented proper unmounting of the fs. Or maybe was tehre
some IO error; you could check your logs for this too.