Hello,Get your Simple $1,950 Guaranteed Commissions Now!!!

To: "Friend" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Hello,Get your Simple $1,950 Guaranteed Commissions Now!!!
From: <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 16:44:15 -0700
Hello Friend,

Get Larger ClickBank Affiliate Commissions in Just a Few Minutes!

"These Message Sets, Just For ClickBank Affiliates, Creates Attentive and
Receptive
Readers Ready To Click and Buy and Puts Your Marketing On
Autotrafficavalanche. In
Just a Few Minutes They Are Ready To Generate More Sales For You
Automatically!"

Hurry Easy To : Get your Simple $1,950 Guaranteed Commissions Now!!!

It's Easy To Make Money Everyday Even If You're Starting From Scratch With
Zero Knowledge, Experience Or Budget!I'll Show You Exactly How.

We've Start putting New 50 Members in YOUR TEAM for the  Nov- 13-
20 -/2011 weekly
commission Report... and  GROWING everyday earn by $100 up to $300 or
more.

IMPORTANT: Nov -20 /2011 is the Cut-Off day to lock in your
position then faster you act the higher commission you  will earn!!!

Go Here To Secure not less than $1,950 commission Now and it still growing
as  many people joining under you. if you secure your position right away:

The $1,950 commission will Arrive Through your Paypal or Credit Card on
Nov/30/2011
next week.Hurry'this limited time, 3 remaining Positions are available
Now.

You will access your $1,950 money in any ATM when you join early...

If The Link Is Error Copy And Paste Into Your Browser To Get Commission...

Cash Waiting Here: http://worldurl.webs.com/autotrafficavalanche.html
,
TYPE = Date & Time == New PAID Members ======  Country's

M NOV.18 @ 11:19 PM = Shelly Marquez  =====  United States
M NOV.18 @ 11:19 PM == Rolldan Pacson  =====  United States
M NOV.18 @ 06:23 PM === Stephen Harris  =====  Canada
M NOV.18 @ 11:19 PM ==== Jackie Parkers  =====  United States
M NOV.18 @ 11:19 PM ===== Rowena Harison  =====  United States
M NOV.18 @ 06:23 PM ====== Geralden Roses  =====  New Zealand
M NOV.18 @ 08:26 AM ======= Renee Jenkinse  =====  Australia
P NOV.18 @ 02:31 PM ======== Elizabeth Rios  =====  Singapore
M NOV.18 @ 02:37 PM ========= Karen Schiller  =====  United Kingdom
M NOV.18 @ 04:21 PM ========== Analou Roddman  =====  Germany
P NOV.18 @ 09:38 PM =========== Karen Stephens  =====  Sri Lanka
P NOV.18 @ 10:45 PM ============ Josephen Coper  =====  United States
M NOV.18 @ 10:19 AM ============= Vecky Camptons  =====  United States
P NOV.18 @ 08:32 PM ============ Gaynell Bailey  =====  South Africa
M NOV.18 @ 09:40 PM =========== Barbara Thunder =====  Netherlands
P NOV.18 @ 10:21 AM ========== James Williams  =====  North Carolina
P NOV.18 @ 11:08 PM ========= David Robinson  =====  United States
M NOV.18 @ 12:39 AM ======== Carolyn Smiths  =====  Hungary
M NOV.18 @ 02:30 AM ======= Andrew Stocton  =====  New Zealand
P NOV.18 @ 02:42 AM ====== Matthew Evander =====  Portugal
M NOV.18 @ 08:18 AM ===== Steven Hopekin  =====  United States
P NOV.18 @ 02:38 AM ==== Jenny Hamilton  =====  United States
P NOV.18 @ 02:53 AM === Stefany Gibson  =====  Italy
P NOV.18 @ 02:38 AM == Amie Stephenson =====  United States
P NOV.18 @ 02:53 AM = Roben Mcartney  =====  United Kingdom

Therefore, you have a GUARANTEED $1,950 CommissionS  every week from now
on!.

Earn $39 Per Process!Each $39 x 50 = $1,950 Commission  will be yours...!

Be Sure to Copy the link below & Paste into your browser and press enter:
To Secure your $1,950 commission!

If The Link Is Error Copy And Paste Into Your Browser To See Commission...

Cash Waiting Here: http://worldurl.webs.com/autotrafficavalanche.html

Just one simple payment of $39 and you could have earn $1,950
Commission,And
you recieved on November 30-2011 Directly to Your Paypal or Credit Card.

You must UPGRADE right away or before others do....

Caring for Your Success, Rowena Regan!

P.S.I Want to Get My Hands on This Set of Profit Pulling ClickBank Emails
Set My Affiliate Marketing on *FIRE* With These Proven Sales Tactics and
Emails . . .

Best regards
Congratulations You have just signed up 50 new members under your name

This is where you can type a brief description of your site.

Email sent by: bestincome@xxxxxxxxx (Rowena Regan)