Re: [ANNOUNCE] xfsprogs v3.1.7

To: Ben Myers <bpm@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] xfsprogs v3.1.7
From: Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 12:51:02 -0500
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 05:31:39PM -0600, Ben Myers wrote:
> Version 3.1.7 of xfsprogs has been released.

Can we please avoid totally uncoordinated and rushed release in
the future?  You personally had quetions about the lost+found
nlink issues that still haven't been resolved, and there's tons
of repair fixes that should have made it int othe next release.

If we only have a tiny debian specific fixup we should have a
Debian-specific branch with just that one liner.  Real releases
with actual changes need QA and coordination.