xfs_repair believes filesystem is mounted

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: xfs_repair believes filesystem is mounted
From: Michael Monnerie <michael.monnerie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 11:13:47 +0100
# xfs_repair -n /dev/xvdc1
xfs_repair: /dev/xvdc1 contains a mounted and writable filesystem

fatal error -- couldn't initialize XFS library
I did a clean umount, then this error came. So I mounted and umounted
again, no way. I tested with
# mount|grep xvdc
and there's no output, so the filesystem shouldn't be mounted. Am I
missing something? I did
# xfs_repair -nf /dev/xvdc1
Phase 1 - find and verify superblock...
Phase 2 - using internal log
        - scan filesystem freespace and inode maps...
sb_icount 417856, counted 421696
sb_ifree 9530, counted 8156
sb_fdblocks 74472418, counted 245931172
        - found root inode chunk
Phase 3 - for each AG...
        - scan (but don't clear) agi unlinked lists...
        - process known inodes and perform inode discovery...
        - agno = 0
        - agno = 1
        - agno = 2
        - agno = 3
        - agno = 4
        - agno = 5
        - process newly discovered inodes...
Phase 4 - check for duplicate blocks...
        - setting up duplicate extent list...
        - check for inodes claiming duplicate blocks...
        - agno = 0
        - agno = 1
        - agno = 5
        - agno = 4
        - agno = 3
        - agno = 2
No modify flag set, skipping phase 5
Phase 6 - check inode connectivity...
        - traversing filesystem ...
        - traversal finished ...
        - moving disconnected inodes to lost+found ...
Phase 7 - verify link counts...
No modify flag set, skipping filesystem flush and exiting.

So should I do it without "-n"?

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Michael Monnerie, Ing. BSc