Interesting Job Opportunity

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Interesting Job Opportunity
From: <weeklycash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 01:10:59 -0800

Fast Cash No Monthly Waiting Click Bank Behind It..

Hello Friend,

AUTO TRAFFIC Avalanche Makes Money Starting Today!!!

Recession Victim Stumbles Across New Software & Exploits Hidden Glith In
A*1.8 BILLION TRAFFIC BANK For *$219,249 A Month On Click Bank *

Hurry: Get your Guaranteed $858 Commissions Direct Paypal!!!

So remember, I'm taking all the risk out of this investment -if you're not 100%
thrilled with Auto Traffic Avalanche, I'll personally see to it that your money
is returned to you - all of it. What's more if you don't get any results with
it,
I'll also take $100 out of my own wallet and put it in your pocket.
There really is nothing to lose here.

Imagine waking up at 10 in the morning.. doing your short workout routine..
opening
your computer..and finding out you made $100 up to $200 - while you were a
sleep!

It's Easy To Make Money Everyday Even If You're Starting From Scratch With
Zero Knowledge, Experience Or Budget!I'll Show You Exactly How.

We've Start putting New 22 Members in YOUR TEAM for the  Nov- 03- 10 -/2011
weekly
commission Report... and  GROWING everyday earn by $100 up to $200 or more.

IMPORTANT: Nov -10 /2011 is the Cut-Off day to lock in your
position then faster you act the higher commission you  will earn!!!

Go Here To Secure not less than $858 commission Now and it still growing
as  many people joining under you. if you secure your position right away:

The $858 commission will Arrive Through your Paypal or Credit Card on
Nov-20/2011
next week.Hurry'this limited time, 3 remaining Positions are available Now.

You will access your $858 money in any ATM when you join early...

If The Link Is Error Copy And Paste Into Your Browser To See Commission...

Earn After Click==>> http://worldurl.webs.com/autotrafficavalanche.html

See Snapshoot is a New 22 Member's in a different Country"s Earn $858 After
Signup!!!

TYPE   DATE & TIME --------- NEW MEMBERS ----------- COUNTRY'S

P -- NOV.08  @ 2:38  AM-----James----- Jordan------- United States
P -- NOV.08  @ 2:53  AM-----JOan------ Jackson ----- United Kingdom
P -- NOV.08  @ 2:56  AM-----Mandene -- Jecob-------- Germany
M -- NOV.08  @ 4:19  AM-----Cristy---- Nores-------- Hungary
P -- NOV.07  @ 4:28  AM-----Carlo----- Wonder------- Italy
M -- NOV.07  @ 6:01  AM-----lalaine--- Anderson----- Australia
P -- NOV.07  @ 7:11  AM-----Rebecca--- Baker-------- Canada
P -- NOV.07  @ 7:39  AM-----Jericho--- Morales------ Mexico
P -- NOV.06  @ 9:42  AM-----Thomas---- Silva ------- California
M -- NOV.06  @ 9:58  PM-----Grace----- Taylor------- Singapore
P -- NOV.06  @ 10:21 PM-----Gina------ Henry-------- New Zealand
P -- NOV.05  @ 11:24 PM-----Jenefer--- Lopez ------- United States
M -- NOV.05  @ 11:33 PM-----Tracia---- Furlong------ Puerto Rico
P -- NOV.05  @ 11:41 PM-----Jane------ Mckay-------- Russia
P -- NOV.05  @ 9:42  AM-----Steve----- Scott ------- Netherlands
M -- NOV.04  @ 9:58  PM-----Greg------ Stanley------ Denmark
P -- NOV.04  @ 10:21 PM-----Jack------ Perkins------ Amsterdam
P -- NOV.04  @ 11:24 PM-----Arlene---- Ross -------- United States
M -- NOV.04  @ 11:33 PM-----Andy------ Hopekins----- New York
P -- NOV.03  @ 11:41 PM-----Jhon------ Robinson----- United States
M -- NOV.03  @ 2:34  AM --- Kevin----- Hunt -------- Sweden
P -- NOV.03  @ 12:34 AM --- Delia----- Lane -------- United States

Therefore, you have a GUARANTEED $858 CommissionS  every week from now on!.

Earn $39 Per Process!Each $39 x 22 = $858 Commission  will be yours...!

Be Sure to Copy the link below & Paste into your browser and press enter:
To Secure your $858 commission!

If The Link Is Error Copy And Paste Into Your Browser To See Commission...

Earn After Click==>> http://worldurl.webs.com/autotrafficavalanche.html

Just one simple payment of $39. and you could have earn $858 Commission,And
you recieved on November 20-2011 Directly to Your Paypal or Credit Card.

You must UPGRADE right away or before others do....

Caring for Your Success, Michelle Miller

[JOB TITLE]
Director of Assessment/Research

[DESCRIPTION]
Seeking K12 professional with strong management skills for growing company.

The job details are at:
http://www.pointandpost.com/r.asp?j=JOS000000112&d=www%2Ehorizonsi%2Enet

If the above address is wrapping, you may need to cut and paste both lines into
your browser.

Also, you can reach the Home page at:
www.horizonsi.net