Your mailbox has exceeded its limit

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Your mailbox has exceeded its limit
From: Matthew Clint <ClintM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 00:21:58 +0000
Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Your mailbox has exceeded its limit; your webmail is currently running 99.7% of
its Quota limit of 100%. You cannot send or receive email properly until you
have updated your webmail account.To update your webmail account, click on the
link below and paste in your browser to
request for upgrade.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFlBeHh2empQYU5aaWJZTWNYMm45b2c6MQ
We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience this might cause you; we tend to
serve you better.Thanks for your co-operation.
Webmail Update Team.
©2011