FUNCTION GENERATION PRICE LIST

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FUNCTION GENERATION PRICE LIST
From: "Betty Wang" <sztcdz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 22:39:27 +0800 (CST)
Disposition-notification-to: sztcdz@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks for your time to read this letter first!

This is Suzhou Tongchuang Electronics Co., Ltd,  a  professional manufacturer for

DDS Function signal generator;

Multifunction Frequency Counter;

Microwave, Mw Frequency Counter;

Frequency Standard and Frequency Stability test system;

Communications Integrated tester

in China!

We have our own factory with 40-years experience both in the production and research & development. From the research to manufacture, from the sales to maintenance, Suzhou Tongchuang Electronics Co., Ltd. manufacture quality products, specialty technical support and fast/perfect service Guarantee. We promise to pass on the maximum profit to customers,we will develop together with the Customers.

Our products were already export to those Europe and Asian-ease countries. At home they are also welcomed in those research institutions and enterprises. We have strong confidence to expand our overseas market as more and more customers are interested in them now.

For more detailed information, you are welcomed to visit our website. http://www.sztcdz.com & http://winchoice.en.alibaba.com/productgrouplist-200025055/test_instrument_lab_electronics.html

--
B.rgds/Betty Wang

Suzhou Tongchuang Electronics Co.,Ltd. Hangzhou Office
Room 1108, E-Time Business Building
76# Gucui Rd., Hangzhou,310012,China
TEL: 0086 571 89988821
FAX: 0086 571 85025338