Job Opportunity

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Job Opportunity
From: donotreply@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 08:38:58 -0400 (EDT)
Friend,
You Have Coming Cash This Week...

Hi Friend,

CONGRATULATIONS: Get Your $4,000 Guaranteed Commissions Now!!!

Secure Now! Hurry Join for limited time until Oct-31-2011-monthly -Cut-Off ...

The opportunity to join our Paygear.ComTeam of just 398,898 members who earn in

excess of $4,000 a month.If you have not yet had time to do so,Please sign up
now and
secure your financial future today.Important Now!Paygear.ComTeam help you to
get started,

We Start putting 160 referral members monthly Cycle in your team start Oct 1-31
/2011
Cut Off Date.YOU ALREADY HAVE 288 Pre-Enrollee\'s and 157 PAID Member\'s today
in your
TEAM. AND IT IS STILL Waiting of the $4,000 Commissions send on Nov-20-2011.and
you
have a big chance today.To Action now for the 3 spots limited positions before
close..

This are paid referrals,placed DIRECTLY under you.If you are a Powerline
member,
AND qualified: Any sales of the following members make will be passed up

DIRECTLY to you in which case, you will receive a payment monthly for that,
and be notified by email as well.

IMPORTANT: APPLY NOW or Before Monday OCT.31,2011 is the Cut-Off date!To lock
in your
Position! Was Price $97 (today It's only $25 Promo until Oct-31-2011)Lifetime
Membership
to secure $4,000 Commission Send Money on Nov-20/2011 Direct to your Paypal
Account..

So you can understand what's the Power of our Team so don't waste your time act
now!!!.

Secure Now Join here:=>> http://www.paygear.com/1894/earneasy/

TYPE = Date & Time == New PAID Members ======  Country

M OCT.27 @ 11:19 PM ==  Anna Handford   =====  United States
M OCT.27 @ 11:19 PM ===  Ronald Harris   =====  United States
M OCT.27 @ 06:23 PM ====  James Johnson   =====  Canada
M OCT.27 @ 08:26 AM ======  Renee Jenkins   =====  Australia
P OCT.27 @ 02:31 PM =======  Elizabeth Rios  =====  Singapore
M OCT.27 @ 02:37 PM ========  Karen Schiller  =====  United Kingdom
M OCT.27 @ 04:21 PM =========  Markgil Raines  =====  Germany
P OCT.27 @ 09:38 PM ==========  David Stephens  =====  Sri Lanka
P OCT.27 @ 10:45 PM ===========  Josh Underwood  =====  United States
M OCT.27 @ 10:19 AM ============  Victor Carfield =====  United States
P OCT.27 @ 08:32 PM ============  Gaynell Bailey  =====  South Africa
M OCT.27 @ 09:40 PM ===========  Barb Thornbill  =====  Netherlands
P OCT.27 @ 10:21 AM ==========  James Williams  =====  North Carolina
P OCT.27 @ 11:08 PM =========  David Robinson  =====  United States
M OCT.27 @ 12:39 AM ========  Carolyn Smiths  =====  Hungary
M OCT.27 @ 02:30 AM =======  Andrew Stocton  =====  New Zealand
P OCT.27 @ 02:42 AM ======  Matthew Evander =====  Portugal
M OCT.27 @ 08:18 AM =====  Steven Hopekins =====  United States
P OCT.27 @ 02:38 AM ====  Jenny Hamilton  =====  United States
P OCT.27 @ 02:53 AM ===  Andy Anderson  =====  United Kingdom

Therefore, you have a GUARANTEED $4,000 Commission every month from now on!.
Earn $25 Per Process! Each $25 x 160 = $4,000 Commission  will be yours...!

Be Sure to Copy the link below & Paste into your browser and press enter:
To Secure your $4,000 commission!

Don't delay another second, Buy No Sales System and start making the money
that would put a huge smile on your face...

Click Below!! And Join the Power Team!!!

Secure Now Join here:=>> http://www.paygear.com/1894/earneasy/

Once your membership are setup.The referral members under your name.
all of there sales DIRECTLY to you.And the best by next! You are elegible
member who recieved a permanent monthly commissions.

Here's To Your Success,

Michelle Jackson
United Kingdom

Best regards
Congratulations You have just signed up 160 new members under your name

Click the link below to view this job opportunity.
https://ally.myvurv.taleo.net/MAIN/careerportal/Job_Profile.cfm?szOrderID=0&szUniqueCareerPortalID=8e81adab-e094-453c-87d4-e4f6ff2f787a
 Referred by, Michelle Jackson