Question w.r.t xfsprogs changes

Subject: Question w.r.t xfsprogs changes
From: Chandra Seetharaman <sekharan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 16:32:03 -0500
Hello All,

I am trying to make changes to the xfsprogs to support the patches I
posted last week (and few minutes earlier).

Looking at the xfsprogs code, I realize that the content of some of the
files(xfs_mount.c, xfs_quota.h, etc.,) are pretty much same as the
kernel files.

Just wondering if those changes are to be made explicitly or they will
be copied over from the kernel tree at some regular intervals ? IOW,
should I be changing those files (in xfsprogs) and posting them as
patches or have to wait for the sync to happen and then make only the
changes that are specific to user space ?

Regards,

Chandra