This is the version 2 of the changes to allow pquota and gquota to be used
Previous version of the posting can be found at
Changes from the previous version:
- Created a new prep patch to accomodate some generic changes that ease
the later patches.
- Created a new patch to add a new field qs_pquota to fs_quota_stat
with appropriate versioning changes
- Changed the logic to allow XFS_OQUOTA.* flags to be allowed only in
the older versions.
- Changed couple of places where PQUOTA checking was on the else if
construct so as to allow both GQUOTA and PQUOTA in those places.
- Fixed comments in xfs_quota.h to reflect the current changes.
- Changed the name of the macro XFS_SB_VERSION2_SEPER_PQUOTA to
- got rid of the macros XFS_MOUNT_QUOTA_SET1 and XFS_MOUNT_QUOTA_SET2
- added a new inline function xfs_inode_dquot(ip, type) to simplify
the error path in xfs_qm_dqget()
- got rid of the macro XFS_IS_THIS_QUOTA_OFF
- added comment to explain why sb_qflags is saved and restored in
Thanks & Regards,