Sharing an article on Halloween Parties in Singapore with you

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Sharing an article on Halloween Parties in Singapore with you
From: "Friends, SimplyShopWhere" <latest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 18:26:34 +0800
Hi!

We got some requests asking for an article on Halloween Parties in Singapore! Read it and feel free to share your views with everyone on our Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SimplyShopWhere/216554091690820

Halloween Parties in Singapore

http://www.simplyshopwhere.com/feature_details.php?id=15

A lucky member of SimplyShopWhere will also walk away with a pair of tickets to either Sentosa Spooktacular or Universal Studios Singapore - Halloween Horror Nights for 30th Oct. Winner will be notified via email. To win, REGISTER yourself as a member of SimplyShopWhere! Double your chance of winning by (a) LIKE our Fan Page and (b) POST a comment on our Fan Page!

Regards
Angelina
www.SimplyShopWhere.com