Re: new corruption pattern on ext4

To: linux-fsdevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx, linux-ext4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jack@xxxxxxx, hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, aelder@xxxxxxx, tytso@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: new corruption pattern on ext4
From: Dmitry Monakhov <dmonakhov@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 13:40:15 +0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=sender:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:user-agent:date :message-id:mime-version:content-type; bh=qPPWf9HnO6IoglDeepUCaux7mfAcV1cAnVdrz9N/AhE=; b=eWSkAWf+7GLGecZlCIg+i6VNK6+fivhodzEhQkFLOjP6x+C5ECp7R1EhB+lyic6Eqq 613nNAjYsnpBkCJWchPj+JJ1tY734oINzxYIBrQkYaelGsNeIbhN39fWoTjjo8zMeQnv J46C6X7nYgZAjqAp97DhovUXb2M0PnjKyNU58=