Version 3.0.6 of xfsdump has been released.
The source code can be accessed via git using this URL:
A gzipped-tar archive of the source code is available here:
The development tree for this code (not available at
the moment) is normally published here as well:
Below is a summary (from the doc/CHANGES file) of changes
since release 3.0.5:
xfsdump-3.0.6 (14 October 2011)
- Unconditionally add checksums to various dump headers in
- Verify dump header checksums if present in xfsrestore.
- Convert to using the POSIX signal API.
- Remove restriction of 8 options in dialogs.
- Various refactoring and internal cleanups to xfsdump and
- Build system fixes, thanks to Ted Ts'o.