Version 3.1.6 of xfsprogs has been released.
The source code can be accessed via git using this URL:
A gzipped-tar archive of the source code is available here:
The development tree for this code (not available at
the moment) is normally published here as well:
Below is a summary (from the doc/CHANGES file) of changes
since release 3.1.5:
xfsprogs-3.1.6 (14 October 2011)
- Re-synch of the header and libxfs files with the kernel
code as of Linux 2.6.37, including reviving xfs_repair
radix tree code.
- Fix a xfs_repair phase 4 hang, thanks to Ajeet Yadav.
- Subcommand names within various programs are no longer
translated/localized, thanks to Arkadiusz Mi?kiewicz.
- Build system fixes, thanks to Ted Ts'o.
- Updates to teh xfs_info(8)/xfs_growfs(8) man page, thanks
to Roman Ovchinnikov.
- xfs_quota "df" no longer reports values twice what they
should have been for project quotas.
- mkfs.xfs now requires that sub-options are non-empty
strings; thanks to Chris Pearson for reporting.
- Better handling of short reads in libxfs.
- xfs_quota now prints "N/A" rather than a large number for
the quota file inode number for disabled quota types.
- Bogus (unrelated) mount point entries no longer cause
xfs_growfs, xfs_quota, and xfs_io to quit early.
- xfs_repair no longer fails when the sector size of an
underlying device is larger than the sector size in a
hosted filesystem image.
- Various other internal improvements, including refactoring
and eliminating more build warnings.