Best Buy - $5 for a Trial Class + $50 Cash Voucher at Diana Dancing Stud

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Best Buy - $5 for a Trial Class + $50 Cash Voucher at Diana Dancing Studio
From: "Friends, SimplyShopWhere" <latest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 22:54:24 +0800

Hi!

Today’s BEST BUY: $5 for a Trial Class + $50 Cash Voucher at Diana Dancing Studio
(Hula Dance, Belly Dance or Modern Chinese Folk Dance).

Today’s BEST BUY: $48 for either (A) Prosynergy Hair Treatment (worth $150) or (B) Pre-Chemical Treatment Protection for Scalp + Hair Colouring with Matrix Hair Product (worth $120)
.

To see more, visit http://www.simplyshopwhere.com right now! SimplyShopWhere has also partnered iFlower to reward a $10 voucher to all new members of SimplyShopWhere. Simply register yourself as a member of SimplyShopWhere and receive this $10 voucher! And...

Keep your feedbacks coming. We welcome it, good or bad! SimplyShopWhere strives to improve ourselves, just for you. And remember, like us on our Facebook Fan Page too,
http://www.facebook.com/pages/SimplyShopWhere/216554091690820.

SimplyShopWhere.com is a portal that changes the rules of promoting businesses, bringing latest updates on Hot Deals, Best Buys and Shopping Information, in just one click. We present to Singaporeans and tourists in Singapore the most up-to-date information on Shopping Malls, Retail Outlets, Features and Events. SimplyShopWhere.com has a Best Buy section where we feature daily Best Buy on the best things to do, see and play. There's nothing to lose, everything to gain! Let's live more for less!

If you do not wish to receive any more Best Buys from us, reply with the subject UNSUB. Thanks!

Regards
Angelina
www.SimplyShopWhere.com